Oil and Gas Applications
PEEK is the material of choice for your oil and gas applications which require high quality equipment and tool systems to extreme temperatures, corrosive fluids and gases, and high pressures. For antenna sleeves, valve seats, electrical connectors, primary seals, impellers and many more system components, benefit from the outstanding characteristics of PEEK.
- Stable performance in temperatures ranging from -196°C up to 260°C
- Capability of withstanding high pressures
- Excellent wear and frictional behaviour
- Inherent low flammability
- Excellent strength and stiffness
- Excellent dielectric strength
POM-C is your material solution for hydrophone housings and covers applications. Benefit from the key factors which POM-C offers for the devices in oil and gas applications.
- Strong chemical resistance
- Impact resistance
- Good acoustic properties
- High abrasion and thermal resistance
PVDF is your material solution for challenging deepwater applications. With its excellent characteristics, PVDF is suitable for applications, where long-term reliability and corrosion prevention play a significant role.
- Good mechanical properties
- High abrasion resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Continuous service temperature up to 130-150°C