For the two main properties requirements -electrical insulation and mechanical function- of your electronics applications being contact sockets, insulators, wafer carriers, chemical cleaning systems, etc., PEEK is the material of choice with its outstanding properties.
- High tensile strength
- Very good chemical resistance
- Long-term service temperatures up to 260°C
- High stress crack resistance
- Excellent dielectric strength
For your applications such as insulators, transformer housings, integrated circuits, coil bodies and many more, POM-C is the material of choice with its outstanding characteristics.
- High wear resistance
- Good chemical resistance
- Good insulating and dielectric properties
- High creep resistance
With its excellent material properties, PEI-ULTEM is your material solution for challenging applications such as connectors and insulators and it provides excellent properties.
- Consistent dielectric properties over a wide range of frequencies
- High dielectric strength
- Low smoke output
- Heat and flame resistant
- Good mechanical strength